Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sister-in-Laws Craft Day

Saturday January 14th I invited all my local sister-in-laws over for a craft day. They all came down to Merced early in the morning. Our first stop was Hobby Lobby were we shopped until we dropped (2 hours) it was great. Then on to a wonderful lunch and home for crafting. I put together three different crafts. We made countdown blocks, monogrammed coasters and etched jars. It was a wonderful day of chatting, crafting, and enjoying time together.
Aubrey even joined in and made a pretty pink block.
It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to do it again very soon. I just love watching my cutie pies sleep and I always say I should get a picture. Here they are:
The same weekend of the craft day. Aubrey was still getting better from a very high fever and flu and to make her feel better daddy put on a magic show. It was so much fun to watch. Daddy is very good at magic!

No comments: