Monday, May 23, 2011

Ugly Prom

For the last two years I have been a member of MOPS, a mother's group here in town that meets 2 Thursdays a month. The group is made up of I think around 60 women all with pre-school aged kids. It's a great organization that gives me time to be around other moms and the kids time to be around other kids. I have made some awesome friends and have had the opportunity to do many fun things. Usually the last meeting of the school year is some kind of party. Last year I missed it since I was recovering with Carter. This year the theme was "Ugly Prom." It turned into more of an 80's prom as the semester went on so this is what I came up with:





Not everyone dressed up but most did. This is the group of ladies that sat at my table for the year:



There was lots of good food, dancing, karaoke, raffle prices and the prom queen competition. Everyone voted on the best dressed and I got 2nd place!! My dress was a big hit!



It was a lot of fun dressing up! The kids both loved my dress Carter looked at and smiled and Aubrey thought I looked like a princess then when she saw the tiara she went nuts!

1 comment:

Randi Bustamante said...

Your hair was great, but your dress was awesome!!! I love it.