Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Visiting the Bay Area

The weekend before the 4th of July we went to the Bay Area to see our family. Friday night we went to mom and dads and had a fun pizza night.

On Saturday Carter and I went to my moms best friend, Devon's daughters bridal shower in San Jose.

Devon's daughter in law had there first baby 4 days after Carter was born. Her name is Kimber and she is adorable. We took some pictures of the proud grandmas at the shower.

My sister and I after the shower.


While Carter and I were at the shower Aubrey and Spencer got to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Sup. It was a packed day of fun adventures.

They went to the park

Ate a Casper's Hot Dog.

Went Bowling.

Went to Toy Story 3.

and to another fun park.


Holding Grandpas hand.

Saturday night Spencer and I go to go on a fun date while my parents watched the kids. That night we had a slumber party at my sisters house (Titi's house). Sunday morning we had breakfast at mom and dads.

Celebrated Father's Day.


Dad/G'pa, Titi, Spencer, Aubrey, and I went to Sulfur Creek to walk around.


Aubrey with a snake skin.


Then all the family came over to mom and dads to meet Carter and have a bbq.


Great Grandpa Merv and Joan meeting Carter for the 1st time.

4 Generations.

Carter meeting Great Grandma Alice for the 1st time.


Carter taking pictures with his family:


Carter meeting his Great Uncle Steve and Diana.

We had such a wonderful weekend being with everyone. We love you all!

No comments: