Monday, July 19, 2010

Mom came out to visit

I had a really hard week last week. Aubrey was sick with the flu the first part of the week. I took our dog Deuce to the vet for just a check up and the bump that I thought was nothing is actually a tumor that has to be removed. I was just having a really hard time with everything. My mom dropped everything and came out to help me get my mind off all the stress. We went to the zoo, shopping, out to eat, a girls night out, and the library. My mom is the BEST!

Deuce's surgery is this Wednesday. The doctor is pretty sure it is a Basal Cell Tumor which has a 90% chance of being benign so our fingers are crossed. Deuce is showing no signs that the bump is bugging him and he has had it for over a year with really no change in size so we are hoping for the best. We love Deuce very much and he brings such joy to our family so this is really hard for us.

No comments: