Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Garden

On Saturday we planted our first vegetable garden. We planted lettuce, squash, cucumbers, onions and parsley. We are so excited to watch it grow.

We also planted a peach tree. We have a lemon, apple, cherry and peach. We can't wait for the day to have yummy fruit right off our own trees.


While Spencer worked mostly on the veggie garden I planted some new flowers in my cute flower box that Spencer made me.



Here are some pictures of our trees. When our roses bloom I will be sure to post some pictures.

and of course, our cute gardening buddy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

How fun that you guys have a garden! Your yard looks great. I love the daisies in your cool flower box too! Btw, I love those sundresses you made, they are way cute!

Morgan and Joel said...

The garden looks great!