Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome Home Mom & Dad Sup

Mom and Dad Sup. got home on Friday from there two year mission. They were on the Kingston Jamaica mission and spent most of their time in Nassau Bahamas. We all went to the airport on Friday night to pick them up. It was very exciting to see them and to have Aubrey meet them. They got to meet two other new grandchildren that night. We are so happy they made it home safe and healthy.

You can see them in the distance.

Grandma meeting Aubrey for the first time.

All the California grandchildren under 6 with Grandma

On Saturday Spencer helped his parents unpack while I hung out with my parents. Then my parents baby sat Aubrey and took her to Kennedy park (when I get the pictures they took I will post them). Spencer and I went out on a date for the day. That night we meet up with Spencer's parents for an early Birthday dinner for Spencer at PF Changs. Then mom and dad Sup came with us home to see our house and hang out.

We are so happy mom and dad Sup. are home!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's exciting Spencer's parents are home! Fun for them to meet Aubrey and her to meet them. I bet their mission was a cool one.

Marlyse said...

Sounds like a lot of people were waiting for them to come home! That's nice that you guys got to hang out with them after they got settled in. Did they enjoy their mission?