Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Birthday Weekend

I just celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday. What an amazing year 27 was I'm so excited to see what this year holds for me and our family. It was so much fun being a mom this year for my birthday. Spencer and Aubrey really spoiled me this year. Spencer took all of us on a weekend family trip to Sacramento.
Aubrey and I watching the rain in our hotel.


One of my birthday gifts from my wonderful husband was a gift card to Macy's to use while we were in Sacramento. The mall was huge and had everything it was great! They even had a carousel so Aubrey and daddy took a ride, they both loved it.

Brunch at our hotel.

We all drove up to Apple Hill. It is so beautiful and we had so much fun seeing all the farms and fall leaves. The weather was perfect.

We met up with my family for my birthday dinner over the weekend.


Thank you everybody for such a wonderful birthday. Thank you to the BEST husband for making my birthday and birthday weekend so very special. You mean so much to me and I can't wait to spend every birthday with you forever.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Sounds like a very fun weekend with your family! I'm glad Spencer and Aubrey spoiled you.

Marlyse said...

You look so cute Kate. I'm sorry I didn't call you for you birthday. Spencer did an amazing job and it sounds like he treated you to a fun weekend. Happy belated Birthday!