Wednesday, April 13, 2022

December 2021

December 1st meant frosty was back!!! He was excited to meet the newest addition to the family, Rango…
Also that day carters hatched project was due. He did such a nice job. His board was fabulous and his presentation was great!! He got an A+

That evening we went out to dinner to our favorite Thai restaurant to celebrate dads bonus! 
Also Aubrey’s new Christmas tree arrived in the mail. It looks beautiful! 

I love having a house full of girls in the morning!! I went out and bought each one a chocolate advent so each morning we count down the days to Christmas together. 
At Peterson they have this elite 200 club it’s super hard to get it! You have to be an outstanding student that also show some sort of kindness and get caught in the act. Well of course Mr Carter would get in! He is just the sweetest guy around! Proud of our boy!
Friday December 3rd I took a car full of kids to the Atwater ice skating rink. It was a blast!! 
Carter brought ander…
And aubrey brought her group! 
Niah, Presley, kaylan, Aubrey and Gigi…

It was so fun watching them all take to the ice and try skating. For some it was their first time. 




By the end of our hour they were all pros!! It was so fun! 


After we drove by a house that was on TV for winning an extreme Christmas light competition. It was really impressive!!
While we’re out and about Spencer went up to Turlock to pick up our new couch. We had ordered our couch back in august when we got our new tv cabinet. It was suppose to arrive in October but was 2 months late! It was super frustrating and the lady that owned the store was a pill to work with. She was rude and mean! Finally after the long wait we finally had it!! It took some extreme getting use too! I actually really didn’t like it at first. I was depressed about it!! We spent so much money and waited so long and then when we got it I was so disappointed. The color was so much lighter than I thought and it took up so much room in the living room. I was so against it we tried to take it back and even debated selling it. The two things it had was it was comfortable and we all could fit on it! Well after a couple weeks and so many compliments (haha) I started to love it more and more. I think it was just the shock of it that got me so crazy?!?! Spencer was so sweet through all of it and supported me along the way. I’m so grateful to have him away a on my side! I think also the stress of Christmas, school stuff and family also played a role in my issues at that time. I remember the confused sadness I had at this time but when I look at the picture I think how crazy I was because now I love this couch and it fits our living room and life perfect! 
Saturday December 4th we drove up to Manteca to pick up grandma for a week. While up there we stopped at Bass Pro Shop for our annul Santa visit!


No plexiglass glass this year but still some distance. 


After the store we took grandma to Red Lobster.
Sunday December 5th we got to grandma to church with us and then games in the afternoon. 
That night we did an early Christmas dinner. 
Monday December 6th I started my big project at the school. Everyone loved the door idea I did in October for Halloween so for Christmas the principle and I came up with the idea to have all the classes decorate a tree. Since we have 7 grade levels and we wanted to do Christmas around the world I came up with the idea to assign each grade level a continent. Then within that grade level they decided on which country they would do for their ornaments. It was such a fun idea!! I wanted to get all the trees ready for the classes to decorate so I went down on Monday and set up all 7 trees plus a big one in the center. I also bought the flags from around the world. It came out just as I had imagined….
Spencer giving mom a haircut…
Tuesday December 7th the kids had their Christmas activities at church. They both made gingerbread houses. Sad I didn’t get a picture of carters! This is what Aubrey’s leaders sent us…


We love having grandma here!!! 
I think Spencer took her home on Thursday 9th but I can’t remember exactly. I got to have a lunch date with my boys on Thursday…
Friday December 10th we did carters annual gingerbread house party with ander, Noah and Wesley…
We decided to switch carters room up a little and got rid of his Lego table and put another bed in his room. He was exciting have his friends sleep in his room. 





Our first fire of the season! 
What fun they had!!

Saturday December 11th was our ward Christmas party. They had bagels for breakfast and then a few musical numbers. Spencer sang with the elders…

And carter performed on the xylophone in front of everyone. He did amazing! He is so talented!!

After the party we went down to Fresno to get dad a new suit…
Out to dinner and some mall shopping…
And then Christmas tree lane…

It was a very fun festive Saturday!!
Sunday my boys looked so handsome in their suits…
We bought some new pillows for our couch and I was starting to like it more..
Macy is such a cutie…
Monday December 13th we had our Boy Scout Christmas party. Here are the treats we made…

My old boss Stan surprised us with this super cool very tall nutcracker for Christmas this year! We love him!
He’s a good guard of the house! 
Tuesday December 14th was Aubrey’s winter concert. 

She had a trumpet duet with a flute. She did so good!!! We were so proud of her! 

It was outdoors which was so cold! But so glad to be doing things again! 
Her friend Lilly even gave her a rose! So cute! 
More jars…..
Aubrey has been selling like crazy! Her math teacher surprised her and bought 6 jars!!
In order to allow the school time to enjoy the trees I had them make sure to have them decorated by Friday December 10th. When I went in on Wednesday December 15th I was over joyed with how gorgeous they looked! We truly made the MPR into a winter wonder land! It was just amazing!!!!
Kindergarten did Europe
1st grade Africa
2nd grade South America
3rd grade North America
4th grade Antarctica
5th grade Australia
6th grade Asia
They were all so wonderful!!! 
That night was my annual ornament party. I was nervous since it was with my new church friends. I also invited PTC friends and other friends. It was a big success! I loved hosting such a big event at our new house! 




It was a great turn out I think like 25 ladies! 
Peterson friends….
We finally made it to the last day of school Thursday December 16th! 
Carter got to have a mug exchange and party..
Aubrey got to have pj day at school…
And her math teacher was Santa! 

When carter got home I gave him a little gift to start Christmas break off…
And the girls all came over to hang out that afternoon evening..
Then we went to the Spider-Man movie opening night! It was so fun and I’m so glad I bought tickets early they were sold out for a couple weeks! Aubrey was in heaven seeing her boyfriend Tom Holland! 
It was so fun going opening night! The theater was packed and we had a blast!

Friday December was Spencer’s company annual Christmas party. I helped make the invite..
We had a yummy lunch first..
Then bowling! It was super fun! 


That night we were super surprised to find a new Xbox! These are sold out everywhere!! Dad and Carter could not be more excited!

Sunday December 19th was the last Sunday before Christmas so we dressed in our Christmas colors.
That afternoon I worked on the gift I was making for all Aubrey’s friends..
Rango loves taking naps on us…
Monday December 20th was Aubrey’s gingerbread house party…
I made each girl a gift bag. They have become like second daughters to me! They all gave me special gifts too. So sweet. I love them all so much. 



They loved their little holiday party! 










They also exchanged gifts. They are so cute and thoughtful! 
They had a sleepover that night. 
Tuesday December 21st Spencer and I a wonderful last minute Christmas gift shopping date and dinner at strings. It was such a fun night. I love this guy so much and after all the hectic Christmas stuff it felt so nice just being us too enjoying time together! 
Wednesday December 22nd the kids and I headed up to Sonora to play in the snow and make Christmas cookies. We stopped a fun little diner for lunch… 

Then found so awesome snow to play in! 
Murphy came a long and it was fun seeing him love the snow so much! 









It was a perfect snow play day!! 
We went back to nana and papas for dinner that night.
And then to titi’s for a slumber party. Thursday December 23rd was cookie making day..




Yummy!!!


Then we came home. Christmas Eve this year was pretty low key because we were having the supinger party on the 26th. We worked on last minute gifts, wrapped a lot of presents and had in n out for dinner.

We also hung our stockings…

Got ready for Santa… 
Read the night before Christmas…


Said our good byes to frosty…



And went to bed! 
Saturday Christmas morning was magical in every way! I just love being our family of four and taking in all the joys of Christmas. We took our time and enjoyed every minute of it….





Rango had a great first Christmas!






































We were all spoiled like crazy! 
Always for our last gift we like to do something special. We came up with a fun puzzle that took the kids to find their last “big” gift….
Can you tell they were excited?!?!…..





Wow what a morning!!! After all the excitement we had breakfast, got ready and prepared for Christmas number 2 with our family.
The kids look so cute in some of their new fits! 
Once everyone got here it looked Santa had come again! 
We love being with our family in Christmas!! We did the drawing names again which makes gift giving so much easier. I had papa this year and Spencer had nana. We also do Amazon lists which makes it even easier and everyone gets what they really want! What fun we had opening all our new treasures! We are truly blessed! 

Papa had Spencer this year. 








And titi had me..


















The kids are not part of the drawing they just get spoiled by all! Lucky ducks! 









After all our wonderful gifts we hung out and then prepared our Christmas feast! It was wonderful! 


Carter performed some music for us…
After dinner we had our white elephant game…





Then we had desert…
Made by titi and so good! 
After dessert we watched a movie in the movie room. We watched Encanto. It was so cute! The music was great and the colors were amazing! After the movie we played the mitten game. That’s always so fun! 


What a day!!! So glad nana, papa and titi stayed the night! We were all so tired! 
Sunday December 26th was the supinger Christmas party. It was also Blake’s homecoming and charlottes baptism. It was a lot and coming down from Christmas the day before was even more! It was fun to see family we were just so tired! 





Monday December 27th we were so happy to have a day at home to play with our toys and new things. I love my new sweater!
I also love the new air fryer titi got me. We did fish and chips for dinner! 
I love having winter break and having my kiddos home!!! We had to hit up pizza factory for the yummy pizza buffet lunch and some game time! 
Aubrey loves the new record player that nana and papa got her. We had fun checking out the local record player 
Carter loves his new sweatshirt with Rango on it from nana and papa. 
Carter had Noah over one of the nights durning break.


And aubrey had Gigi over a few of the nights! 
More sub recipes I tried with the air fryer.
We even made a dessert in the air fryer and it was amazing! 
New Year’s Eve didn’t go as planned. We got a call that morning that uncle Adam had covid so we needed to go pick grandma up. Grandma was also recovering from pneumonia so she was not in the best health to be around anyone sick. So we all got in the car and headed up. Spencer actually dropped me and the kids off in Turlock so we could shop and he want to get grandma. While we were shopping we stopped at a pet store and aubrey decided she really wanted to save a couple mice from being eaten by a snake so she got to little cute white mice. 

We got grandma all settled in her bed and we had our little family New Years celebration. 




What a wonderful family I have!! I love them all so much and so grateful for all our meaning blessings! We had a great 2021 and can’t wait to see what 2022 has in store for us! 

No comments: