Friday, December 12, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

What a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend we had! I was a little sad that it was the Supinger's side to have Thanksgiving day but it actually worked out that we got to see both sides.  I probably need to learn to share more.  Thanksgiving day we woke up to annual traditions of watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and enjoying yummy cinnamon rolls.
After packing up the car we headed to Stockton to Uncle Brian and Aunt Angie's house.  Guess which kids hung out at the craft table the most......
Grandpa carving the turkey.
Sadly Carter didn't stay at the craft table that long.....
He found all his boy cousins playing video games (I'm not to sure how I feel about video games!) At least it was Mario so that is better then those fighting games.  I guess he is just one of the guys!
Here are the girls in the family:  

We celebrated all the November birthdays that day too.
It was a fun party and we ate and ate.  Then we said our good byes and headed up to my mom and dads for dessert.  Titi makes the pies from scratch and they are to die for. 

Aubrey had the superist wiggly front tooth that whole week.  We teased her all week that we were going to pull it.  It was so wiggly I think it was only hanging by a string.  She refused to pull it! It was kind of getting annoying since it was bothering her when she ate and brushed her teeth.  All day long family members were trying to pull it but she would just close her mouth and walk away.  Well after dessert we went down to the guest room which is really big and the kids were having a dance party while we were trying to get them in their PJ's.  Titi and I decided to join in the fun and started playing London bridges well when the bridge went down on Aubrey my arm hit her mouth and the tooth went flying.  Yay it was out! and it now has a story that she loves sharing with everyone.
We stayed at my parents for the weekend.  On Friday morning my mom brought out my grandmothers very old storybook dolls to show Aubrey.  It was a very sweet moment and Aubrey is looking forward to getting the collection when she is a little bigger.



Friday was a fun day.  We all went out to lunch and then my dad, Spencer and the kids went to see the new Penguin movie in the theater.  Mom, Titi and I went to the holiday craft fair.  It was a really big fair with lots to look at and do.  We enjoyed a funnel cake while watching a juggling show that I got drug up on stage to be a part of.  It was pretty funny my sister got it all on tape so one of these days I may upload it.  After the fair we all meet back up and headed down to Washington Street for the Sonora Christmas parade.
The theme was Frozen.  It was a really awesome parade the floats were amazing.







After the parade we headed back to Nana and Papa for Thanksgiving part 2 and to watch Christmas movies.  It was a great weekend and really got us in the Holiday spirit!
Titi ended upgrading her Christmas tree this year so she gave us her old one.  When we got home we put it up in our loft and put all our homemade ornaments on it.  It looks great!


No comments: