Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Aubrey's first kindergarten field trip was to the Vista Pumpkin Patch on Friday the 18th.  All week I would hear " I'm so excited to ride in the yellow bus, play with all my friends and not do work."  The day finally came and thanks to daddy taking the morning off I was able to tag along.  All 5 kindergarten classes at Peterson went on this field trip so there were a lot of kids.  I must say that Ms. Stapp has the BEST class.  I have been just devastated that I have not had the opportunity to volunteer in the class room yet.  Ms. Stapp is very organized and has her way of doing things so she has not let parents be in the class room yet.  I have been assured that I will be working there soon so hopefully I will find out at our parent teacher conference tomorrow.  I was very grateful that I could chaperon at this event.  The kids were just wonderful! So adorable and their manners are great.  It was a perfect day.  
Aubrey and her friend Joanne

This was just too cute!! Story time with milk and cookies.  (The milk was from our local dairy)
Time to play games and guess what Aubrey, Caleb, Joanne and Jayla did?
 Learning about the vegetables that grow at the Vista.
 Our tour guide was fabulous!!!

 They even did the corn maze!
 Playing in the corn with Advatia and Avery.  Playing in the cotton with the twins Mallory and Avery and Caleb.
Hay ride. 
 Lunch time.
 Ms. Stapp was all about doing group shots, I love it!!!

Great day filled with many wonderful memories!!!

No comments: