Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aubrey's Birthday

February 6 our little baby girl turned 5!!!!!! Wow I can't believe it! It's almost put me in a little depression thinking about my baby being in Kindergarten next year.  We had a blast making little gift bags to give her preschool classmates.  She decided on play dough with cookie cutters.
Aubrey was child of the week on her birthday at school.  I got to decorate the wall for her.  All her classmates wrote her letters everyday and she got to take them home at the end of the week.  It was my extra day on her birthday so I was very excited to be there for her special day.

Birthday morning........

 We let her open 1 gift in the morning but this is her saying "just 1 more please"
 At school Mrs. Rodriguez makes the kids these beautiful crowns for their special day.  She asks them earlier in the week what is their favorite princess, cartoon character, super hero etc. Aubrey chose Pillow which is a lala loopsy.  She LOVED it and it was a big hit with the all the kids and grown ups.
 For Aubrey's birthday we went out to pizza for lunch and then McDonalds for dinner, I know super healthy huh? She loved it and that's all that mattered.
 Cake time!

 We played a lot of Lala Loopsy that day.
 It was a fun day and I loved how happy and excited she was all day.  
Dear Aubrey,
Daddy and I are so proud of you and how sweet, smart and caring you are.  You make us laugh and cry.  We could never have asked for a better daughter.  I love our girl time and all our talks.  I love how you get so excited and want to plan everything just like me.  I love that I get to be your mommy and watch you grow.  I wish you a very happy year of being 5.
Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!!  We love you!

No comments: