Tuesday, February 12, 2013

November 2012

 Well here is our month of November in a nut shell:
November 2nd dinner with my friends for my birthday!
 What a wonderful way to wake up on my birthday.....
 Roland doughnuts and my cute family excited for me to open my gifts.

 I LOVE having a Saturday birthday!!! Spencer spoiled us with a weekend trip to Sacramento to see Disney on Ice.
 Birthday dinner at Meme's Cafe
 Disney on Ice......Amazing!!



 We ran down at the end to meet some of the ice skaters.


 On our way home we got to meet up with my family in Stockton to celebrate. So much FUN!

The next weekend I got to go on a shopping trip with my good friends Jennifer and Murun.  Towards the end of the month Was our preschools Thanksgiving party.  This party was my special project for the semester so I planned the party.  For the art we made turkeys andQ-tip fall trees.  For the activities we did a pumpkin roll race and turkey bingo.  Carter got to come to this party as Aubrey's "Indian" we enjoyed a big feast and had fun.



 Our college teams playing against each other.  SJSU won!!!
 While Aubrey's at school I have got to enjoy lots of walks with my little cutie!!
 Thanksgiving day this year was at Spencer's brothers house.


The day after we went up to Sonora to celebrate Thanksgiving.
 That night was the Christmas parade down main street.

 Great month!!!!

No comments: