Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!

Our little princess is 4!!!! I can hardly believe it! Where did 4 whole years go?
Monday February 6th was her big day and we had a blast celebrating it with her. She woke up and ran in our room and said, "there are decorations on my door come see!!" She was very excited.

We then went downstairs to see more decorations and all her gifts.

We let Aubrey open one gift before daddy left for work and then saved the others for when he got home.

For breakfast I made her pink pancakes and she added sprinkles.

We then played in the balloons.

Then Carter, Aubrey and I went to the zoo. It was so nice and quiet, we had pretty much the whole zoo to ourselves. We spent lots of time feeding the animals and were excited to meet the newest member of the zoo family.

After the zoo we went and picked up McDonald's and meet up with daddy at the park for a picnic.

Aubrey and I did a few crafts in the afternoon and waited for daddy to come home. When daddy came home he surprised Aubrey with her favorite "pink princess" cake. We then opened gifts.

We had Aubrey's favorite dinner, homemade Mac and Cheese.

We did the kids table prizes after dinner.

Then cake time.
It was a very fun day!!We are so proud of our little girl. Aubrey has the funniest personality and I wish I had a recorder on me at all times. She has such funny stories and funny things that she says. I try to write them down and put them in her baby book. Aubrey also has an amazing memory. She remembers everything!! She still is telling us stories of things that happened over a year ago. She also is amazing with directions and will always tell me where to go when we are driving. Aubrey does excellent with her numbers and letters. We have started to work on adding our fingers and writing her own name. She points out the letters in her name on all the signs around town. Her imaginary play is lots of fun to watch. She loves dressing up in tutu's and playing with her "Opod" (leap pad), dolls, and strawberry shortcakes. Aubrey LOVES crafts and coloring!!! Everyday she asks me "what are we doing today?" She has such a sweet personality and I'm so grateful I can call her mine!!
We love you Aubrey with all our hearts!!!
Happy 4th Birthday Aubrey!

No comments: