Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer Fun

We have been very busy having fun the last couple of weeks. Here is what we have been up too.

Aubrey painting EVERYDAY! She is a little artist that loves to paint. Everyday she asks if she can paint.

Deuce is recovering really good. He is acting like nothing ever happened. Carter is getting more interested in him and watching him run around.

My Friends daughter turned 1 so we went to her swim party.


A couple of my friends and I are doing a baby sitting exchange. Aubrey loves to have her friends over Emily and Cayden.




Aunt Pat came to visit us and we took her to Lake Yosemite.






A group of ladies from Church gave my friend Jessica and I a group baby shower. It was so much fun having the babies there. The shower was for Carter and Samuel and there friend Payton came to party with them.


Payton and Carter where holding hands but I didn't catch it in time but I did get this:


We went to the zoo with Aubrey's best friend Emily. I'm so happy that we found this great family that is just like us. Emily's mom and I get along great, the girls just love each other and when Carter is older he will get to play with Samuel.


It has been an amazing summer and we can't believe it is almost over. We have done so many great things and have loved getting to know Carter and experience all new things with him. We are so excited about the fall and all our fun adventures that are heading our way.

No comments: