Friday, June 18, 2010

Lots of Pictures

We are starting to get the hang of two kids but life is crazy and so I don't always have time to blog about what we have been up too. Here are a bunch of pictures that we have taken over the last couple of weeks.

Carter weighs 10lbs. now and is 21 inches long.

We went to the Modesto mall a few weeks back and saw Nana. Nana bought Aubrey this cool hat and sunglasses (Aubrey calls them her eyes).

Aubrey liked to just watch the other kids play in the water.

Decorating Carter with all her princess dolls.

G'pa was out in Sonora working on there house and came over and stayed with us for a night. We all had so much fun! Our peach tree has so many yummy peaches on it this year.

(G'pa eating a peach)

Nana was here this week to hang out. She gave Aubrey a pedicure which she loved!

My mom and I made a berry pie.

playing at the park.

1 comment:

Marlyse said...

I love the picture of Aubrey decorating Carter with her princesses! It totally reminds me of something Hadley would do and it just made me smile.