Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A man of many talents

That's my hubby. He amazes me every day with all the wonderful things he can do. He is so perfect at everything he does and I am so lucky to have him as my husband. For Christmas he got a nail gun from my parents and oh did he put it to good use.



Aubrey and I watched from the bed.


Look at those PERFECT corners. I think he is a professional. My dad and Spencer did crown molding in Aubrey's room right before she was born. This was only his second time doing crown molding and he did it all on his own.


Here is the final product of our romantic master bedroom. We are still looking for the perfect picture to go above our bed.

I'm so proud of my man!!!!

2 comments:

Marlyse said...

That is amazing!! It looks super nice, I bet you love having that in your room now.

Valerie said...

What a great blog. That is so nice all those things you said about Spencer. He did do a great job. Well done! You guys are so cute.