Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Cutie!!!!

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary Cutie!!!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that makes all my dreams come true. You mean so much to me and I can't wait for a million more anniversaries to come. Here are a few pictures of our wedding and our past anniversary celebrations.

Our Beautiful Wedding Day!!!!! July 30, 2005

The Ritz Charlton Orlando FL (Honeymoon) The Bahamas (Honeymoon)

Disneyworld (Honeymoon)

1st Wedding Anniversary Disneyland trip

2nd Wedding Anniversary San Diego trip

2 comments:

Marlyse said...

Congratulations, Kate and Spencer! I loved seeing all those pics.

Auntie Pat said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary. I enjoyed looking at the pics. They brought back so many wonderful memories. I love you all!