Monday, January 26, 2015

What we have been up too.....

Saturday January 17th my parents and Gaga came down to Merced to come to Paddington Bear with us it was an adorable movie!  We had a pizza party after. 
 Monday January 19th was Martin Luther King Day.  I took the kids to the jump house place it was so much fun. 

 When we drove into the parking lot I saw this cool London phone booth and just had to take a couple pictures.  Super random but pretty cool!
 Art, art and more art! I love how much these kids love art and projects.
 Ms. Buttrey asked me if I thought we could make paper mache globes and I said heck yeah! It's been a huge project but so much fun! I have (and Carter) been there from start to finish.  Well we are still not done but almost.  It's been fun being in the classroom 2 days a week!

 Friday January 23rd I took Carter to a play in Turlock.  It was actually kind of a scary random play but Carter seemed to like it so I guess that's good.
 We went with Murun, Michelle, Heather and Nash.  Carter has been having fun playing with Nash and it's nice to see him being the older one and teaching him.
Aubrey and I just got back from our annual girls weekend (next post). 

No comments: