Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Break

Christmas Break was the best! Aubrey was out of school from 12/18-01/5.  As always I just love having her home with us.  Spencer also took a good chunk of time off too. It was nice just spending our days relaxing and playing with all our new toys.  The weather was also very nice.  The day after Christmas we spent about 75% of the time playing outside.  The kids love skating and Aubrey liked taking pictures of everything! (That just reminded me I should upload her pictures to put on the blog :) )


One day we spent up in Modesto shopping and eating good food.
 We put together all the toys.  The huge marble set we got the kids took 2 days! It is very cool I will have to get a picture soon.
 Monday 12/29 we went bowling and had a blast. 






 My parents gave me an awesome new running suit and I have been getting lots of use out of it!
 We have loved playing this ninja turtle matching game as a family.  We get in teams and its been a really fun family activity.  The kids are masters of it and it's fun to watch them kick our butts.
Tuesday the kids and I went to work and so did Spencer for 2 days but then was off another 4 day weekend.  I just love Christmas break!  We also watched lots of movies and went out to eat probably way too much it felt like a vacation at home.  Next post New Years Eve!

No comments: