Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ice Skating, Gingerbread house and more

Saturday December 13th we headed over to Lowe's to make a Christmas train.
 Then off to Red Robins for a yummy lunch.
and then ice skating!!! The kids were very excited to ice skate.
 Spencer is not much of an ice skater.  I think it is actually the one thing that I can do that he can't.  So we decided that he would be a good photographer while we skated.
 It was so much fun!!! The kids just loved it and I was so impressed with their determination. Carter did really good using the walker and would skate all alone around and around.  Aubrey was amazing, by the middle of our session she was skating on her own not even holding the rail.  She really enjoyed it and keeps asking when we will go again. 







 After skating we headed over to the little cabin that had Santa in it.  With all these Santa's we saw for free I'm wondering why I paid $20 bucks for the one in the mall.  
This one was great! I loved the background.
Late Saturday afternoon my sister came out to hang out and to baby sit the kids for us to go to a couple holiday at party at Murun's that night.  I was sad that we didn't get any pictures at the party or with Titi that night.  It was a fun party playing a white elephant game, a get to know you game, yummy food and being with fun friends.  The kids had fun baking cookies with Titi and watching Elf for the 15th time this season, haha.
Sunday we all went to church and then after church my sister, Susan, Murun and I went on the SPCA Christmas house tours.
Sunday evening after dinner we worked on our family gingerbread house.  This is always a fun activity.  I love that Costco has the whole kit all ready for you to decorate.





Going through all these Christmas pictures really makes me want it to be Christmas again!! I just love all the family traditions and the spirit that surrounds Christmas!

No comments: