Sunday, January 4, 2015

December week 2

The second week in December wasn't any less crazy then week 1.  
Tuesday December 9th was gingerbread house making at girl scouts.


 Wednesday December 10th was making trees in 1st grade.  
Ms. Buttrey invited Carter to come and he loved it! We are so LUCKY to have this teacher!!





Spencer drilled the holes in the cups so the kids could carry their tress home safely.

 Wednesday afternoon the kids and I made my grandma's press cookies.  They are lot of fun to make and decorate but a lot of work and a ton of clean up.

Thursday December 11th was Santa hat day at school.
 I was also able to sneak a brunch and nail salon visit in with my besty that day!  
It was a morning of pampering! It was Murun's gift to me for my birthday and it was a much needed fun morning.

 Thursday night I hosted my 2 annual ornament party.



 It was so much fun being with these lovely ladies and enjoying a Christmas themed night.  
The group shot was taken after a couple people left but this was pretty much the whole gang.
Friday December 12th was the wards Christmas party.
 The kids and...
 the men sang beautifully.
 We enjoyed dinner and a sweet video message.
December 12th was also Deuces 9th birthday.  He enjoyed opening his gifts and eating lots of treats that day.  I can't believe my little puppy is already 9 he is such a good dog and we love having him in our family.
What a fun week we had! Our weekend was also very eventful as you will see in the next post.

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

I always love reading your blog and seeing all of your beautiful pictures! You are so good at staying on top of it all. I stole a bunch of your pics for this post for mine. Glad you had your camera out when I didn't!