Monday, January 26, 2015

Braces!!

Aubrey got her expander off a few months ago (October) we were very excited to say good bye to that thing especially right before Halloween! Dr. Chad was very happy with how it helped her cross bite.  She still has a minor under bite so he put braces on her bottom teeth in hopes of making them more flat and sit right behind the front teeth.  
Tuesday January 13th was braces day! She was very excited!

 Her appointment was early in the morning and then had to go to school right after and I was at work that day. I felt so bad when they called me and told me she was in pain.  I rushed over right after work and took her for some soft treats.
The first few days were pretty hard but by Friday she was doing much better and not complaining at all.  Lets hope that when she gets them tightened next month it wont be too painful!

No comments: