Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Home for a week

We had a busy summer! It seems like we were away for a week then home for a week and then away again! July 27th-August 3rd.....
After coming home from Camp Phoenix Lake we decided to tie dye more fun things!
 We also got to meet dad for a lunch date at our favorite place, Pizza Factory!
 Saturday July 28th both the kids had parties!! Carter and I went to Cooper's birthday party.
 and Aubrey got to go to Lylah's party which was a tie dye party and it was adorable!! They got super wet playing water games!
 How cute is this favor bag!
 That evening I had a farewell party to go to for Amy! I'm going to miss Amy lots! She is a good friend and fun running partner that I will miss! 
Sunday July 29th we went to church and had a BBQ with the Chambers and Smiths at our house. We stayed up very late playing games and chatting.
Monday July 30th 
I wasn't going to sign up the kids for a camp this week but Sunday at church I found out there was a cupcake class at building young leaders and Aubrey really wanted to go to that...
and of course we had a pick a fun for class for Carter and since he loved stand up paddle boarding last year so much we signed him up for another lesson.

 Monday July 30th was Spencer's and I's 13 year wedding anniversary.  So crazy how fast the years just go by! I'm more in love with this guy now then ever before!! We got to go on a nice date night that night to dinner and a movie.  It was a special treat!

 Wednesday Aug. 1st daddy got off early from work and took Carter to the movie Team Titans and I got to Aubrey to Mamma Mia 2, we loved it!!!!
 After the movies the kids had their classes....

 Thursday Aug. 2nd was the last day of paddle boarding.  I love how Kevin always gets a picture at the end of the week.
 The last day also means diving off the high board.  
 Carter has NO fear!!!
 Friday Aug. 3rd I spent packing for Tahoe and Aubrey had one last day of cupcakes are these not adorable?!?!....
 How cool is this?!?!.....
It's official Spencer is the branch manager at the QK Merced office.  so proud of you dad!

No comments: