Tuesday, September 25, 2018

First Day of School

Wednesday August 15, 2018 was the first day of school.  

They woke up to some fun back to school decor and I made them pancakes for breakfast.
 Aubrey was much more excited for school to start then Carter was this year.  She was really excited to get to see her friends.  Carter on the other hand would rather stay home and play but he was excited to play soccer at recess. 
 I look at this picture and think how lucky I am to be this beautiful girls mom! 
Aubrey is growing up to be such a lovely lady! We do have our days of pre-teen craziness but for the most part her and I are much more than just a mom and daughter, we are best friends! I love her so much and I'm excited for her year a head as a 5th grader.  At our school 5th grade switches classrooms so for English and social studies she has Mrs. Parker and for math and science she has Mrs. Rabith.  Mrs. Rabith is also her homeroom.  She was thrilled to find that she has lots of good friends in her class.  She is super excited about starting band this year! It's going to be a great year!!
I also look at this picture and think how lucky I am to get to be this cuties mom!!
 Carter my funny guy full of energy and life! Carter is amazing when it comes to one liners and jokes he has us on the edge of our seats at all times.  He also is the sweetest and melts my heart with his thoughtfulness and hearth full of love.  He always makes sure to tell me he loves me and to have a good day.  I just love that! Carter is in the 3rd grade and up to now has had all the same teachers Aubrey had but since Mrs. Livesay retired last year we went with a new teacher.  Her name is Mrs. Carter! How perfect is that Carter in Carter's class.  She seems like a wonderful teacher that always has a smile.  The rumor has it they watch a movie every Friday in class! Carter can't wait to see if that is true.  I think Carter will be able to do track and field this year so he is excited for that!



 and were off! I love that the first day is on a Wednesday so I get to pick them up early!!!
 Dad surprised us and got off early to pick the kids up with me!
 They were so excited! We went for a yummy treat at Yogolicious and to hear all about their days! 
They both LOVE their teachers and had a blast seeing all their friends. 
That night we went to Jantz for dinner to celebrate.

No comments: